Monday, May 16, 2011

One Year Anniversary Party

I had my one year anniversary party this past Saturday. I held a special sale where everything was 20% off and I made goody bags for the first 30 people. There was a reception held for Liza Corbett's artwork and to add something fun and different to the event, I set up a little mock photo booth. Overall it was a success!

I am happy with what the store has become and where it is heading. I'm always interested in improving the aesthetic and selection at Blackbird Attic. A couple ideas in the works are adding in a small kid's vintage section and to carry more handmade items.

Check out some images from the event below:

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

The artist Liza Corbett and her husband.

Some shots from the mock photobooth:

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

You can see all the photos on facebook.

Thank you to everyone for supporting Blackbird Attic!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails