Monday, September 26, 2011

Meet Lauren! New Intern at Blackbird Attic


lauren2


"Hi my name is Lauren Marsiglio, and I am an intern for Blackbird Attic. I am currently a sophomore at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY; majoring in fashion design and minoring in fashion merchandising. On my down time I enjoy listening to music and just lounging around with my friends. My life plan includes studying abroad in Italy in Fall 2012, and after I graduate college I want to have a job in the fashion industry in NYC. Doing what in the industry I'm not quite sure yet. In this picture I have on two tops from Urban Outfitters which I have layered over each other and a pair of teal leggings from Forever 21. My jewelry is either handmade and vintage, and the boots I am wearing are vintage that I found at a thrift store."

I like Lauren's look here because it's simple and comfortable, yet stylish at the same time. The layering of necklaces works really well and I love the boots! Lauren is interning for college credit and we will be accepting interns in similar programs next semester. Anyone interested can contact me here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails