Thursday, January 10, 2013

Announcing Winter Hours

From now through about March (will announce when hours change again), Blackbird Attic will have new winter hours. They will be 12pm-5pm Thursday through Sunday. I will be staying late some nights, as I always do, possibly till 7-8pm, and may be open by chance on a "day off", so you can always give the shop a call to see.

Also if you cannot make it to the shop during these hours to shop or drop items off, I am available to come in if you contact me ahead of time. Hopefully this is not too much of an inconvenience to all my loyal customers and consignors! 

I will be using the extra day off to work on some shop projects, like the Etsy page.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails