Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Retro Summer

In July I was fortunate enough to get some free photography and a model for some look-book shots. First here are a couple shots taken of me in the store..

pic
Ah I don't look my happiest here, but I still like this photo. I'm wearing a thrifted dress and some vintage boots I got for sale ($10!) at Urban Outfitters.

pic
And here I am looking all 70's in the store doorway.

pic
We took this shot next to the Electric Windows building and with a slight view of Mt Beacon. Beacon is a pretty pretty place. This sailor dress is still available for sale!

pic
This is probably my favorite shot, taken right at the end, I am glad we got it. The red and green tones make great contrast and she is wearing my mom's old shoes that I love.

pic
This was taken on an old well behind a historical building in Beacon. Sadly the sun kind of washed her out.

pic
Lastly, another shot I love, taken inside the store. This dress is also still available.

Credit for photos goes to Christopher Henneberger.

1 comment:

M. said...

The first two and last two dresses are so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails