Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hi, my name is...



Hi everyone! I'm Allie. I am the new contributor to the Blackbird Attic Boutique blog. Before I become your eyes into all that is trending in the fashion world, I think I should tell you a little about myself first:

I like to describe myself as a 20-something shopaholic, skin nerd and advice giver just trying to find a place in the blogoshpere. I love everything about social media. I’m a sucker for a good sale and my credit card limit has seen better days.  I love styling and putting outfits together and I’m a firm believer in that you don’t have to spend a million to look like a million. And although most fashionista’s will tell you “fashion over function” I’d choose a warm, cozy knit over a pair of stilettos any day.

I grew up in the Hudson Valley, graduated SUNY New Paltz with a Journalism degree and currently work on the digital publishing side for a major women's lifestyle magazine in NYC. 

What can you expect from this blog? The perfect fashion cocktail: current trends, fashion news, outfit inspiration and everything that's going on at Blackbird Attic. 

Stay tuned for Holiday Party trends as well as what's hot this winter!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails