Thursday, October 21, 2010

WHAT'S NEW

First, you can now find Blackbird Attic items on Etsy! I will be doing a mix of items on Etsy and on my online store as well. And of course you can find them in-store (dare I say some items might be a couple dollars cheaper in store..) so come check it out!

pic
We recently got in some Bubble Roome products. They are these amazing natural products with neat packaging as well! They won't be here forever, so now is your chance to pick them up locally. I am already obsessed with the 3 butters lotion (shea, cocoa, and mango) with an almond bergamot scent. I make bath products myself, so it isn't everyday I talk them up ; )

pic
Above are the Matt Cipov prints we have in stock. They are really fun designs with various masks - every one is different! They are only $8 a pop and already have tabs that you can use to easily tac to the wall, or find a cheap frame somewhere to give them some class. We also have some bigger originals of his up for this month's gallery showing.

Lastly, check out this fun video courtesy of Vaccinated Society and my friend Patti Dale:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails