Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photoshoot

pic

I had a big photo shoot the other weekend with the lovely photographer, Courtney Scalzo (she has great rates, takes great photos, and brought me a model!), so that I could get started on my online boutiques. It's hard to do a photo shoot while also running shop, so thankfully I had help from fellow vintage-seller and friend Mikhaila of All the Pretty Birds. I actually met her because she brought in some clothing to consign and I found we had a lot in common. There is a little backyard behind my shop, it's pretty run-down, but it offered an interesting backdrop to my photos only a door away.

Courtney is in the process of editing photos for me, and while she does that, I am measuring clothing and posting them on my online boutique and Etsy! I used to sell my soap and other bath products on Etsy so I figured I would do a little of both with my new endeavor. If anyone has any feedback for me let me know! Otherwise, stay tuned as I update with new items.

pic

3 comments:

Nico said...

the photography is beautiful! you have some really good items in the etsy shop, love it.

XO

Blackbird Attic said...

- now to hoping they sell!

Mikhaila said...

Thanks for the shoutout...I mentioned you in my last post too :)

Everything looks great, love the way the pictures from the shoot came out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails