Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cute Summer Outfit Idea

I always love looking to fashion blogs, Pinterest and the streets of New York for my outfit inspiration. Yesterday, as I was walking to lunch I saw these two 20-something girls walking through Times Square each wearing a neutral top, a floral bottom and a pop of color with their accessories. I thought to myself, now that's a great outfit! Believe me when I tell you, great outfits are hard to come by with all of the tourists in the area but you'd be surprised how many socks with sandals and jorts occur (and not ironically).

The outfits got my juices flowing and I wanted to pick some items that we have in stock at Blackbird Attic to show you how easy it is (and inexpensive) to put a cute summer outfit together. Behold...the findings: 

JCrew Magenta Pink Crossbody Purse, $39.99

Keds Rally Glitter Toe Black Sneakers, Size 8.5, 29.99

Urban Outfitters Kimici Blue Tiered Corseted Strapless Dress, Size 6, $17.50, Retail $69

What do you guys think? Would you wear something like this?

TTFN,




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails