Thursday, June 5, 2014

Denim Days

Photo Credit: Racked

The same way nothing comes between Brooke Shields and her Calvin's, nothing comes between me and an amazing pair of jeans. My closet is stacked with jeans of many colors and designers from high end to low end. It may be my favorite piece of clothing to collect (shhhh! Don't tell my shoes!).

Many ladies can agree that once you find a brand that works with your body type it's like the skies open and the heavens start to sing. Regardless of the denim brand of your choice, it's also no secret that designer jeans just feel better on your legs than non-designer. However, designer jeans usually come at a hefty price tag. Luckily, you have Blackbird Attic on your side *wink*. Take a look at what we have in store below:

Joes "The Skinny" Jean I 28" Waist I $27.50 I Retails $169


Hudson Boot Cut Jeans Elm Color I Size 27" I $26.50 I Retail $192
Happy Shopping!

TTFN,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails