Monday, June 9, 2014

Burning Red

There's just something about the color Red. It's classic, for sure. When I think of Red, I think of the 1940's-bright red lipstick, bright red nails and how they both drove the men wild.



The color red signifies passion-a hate, a love, a lust...you can see red just about anytime anywhere. It's such a powerful color that Taylor Swift dedicated a whole album to it.

Anyhow, just in case you also like to see Red, Blackbird Attic has plenty of Red items or Red inspired items. See for yourself below:

 Anthropologie Ric Rac Tunic Dress I Medium I $19.99 & Mod Cloth Hourglass Lilly Red Dress I Size M I $19.99

 
From R-L: Urban Outfitters Cooperative Navy Poppy Skirt I Size Medium I $13.50 I Photo credit.
Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Black Colorful Floral Tank I Size Medium I $10.50

Happy Shopping!

TTFN, 


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails