Saturday, November 6, 2010

What I Wore Today: Tailored Ballerina

pic
pic
pic
I've gotten a bit behind in updating my blog. So here is a 'What I Wore Today' entitled, Tailored Ballerina!

I have had this cute tank top with ballerina-ish skirt layers for years and I never want to get rid of it. It might make me look a little wider in my mid-section but it adds a touch of fun and youth to any look!

I paired it with my new Lark & Wolff blazer and some jeans. Plus.. my "Alice" necklace, which you can find here on Etsy and my Forever 21 boots that I wear with pretty everything.

Looking back at this outfit, I think it would have been better with some type of flats. I need to work on wearing flats more, boots are just easier, haha.

1 comment:

Nico said...

i need that necklace!! cute outfit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails