Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fumi Mini Nakamura Show Opening

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

Last night was the art opening for Fumi Mini Nakamura's show, 'I Want to be Your Favorite Hello and you Hardest Goodbye'. Pieces are available on my web store until December 13th. To make the event a little extra special, I got cupcakes made by Let Them Eat Cupcakes. I was happy with the turn out and steady flow of customers throughout the night! Special thanks to my intern for bringing all her friends, haha. I also got to meet the artist, Fumi, who traveled up from New York City, not far from the neighborhood I used to live in. I was curious what she would think of Beacon and she loved it.. and we would all love to have her move up here and add to our community of artists ; ). She is very sweet and I am so happy that she wanted to have a show at my boutique. Thank you Fumi!

pic

1 comment:

Nico said...

i'm in love with this art. those cupcakes are so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails