Friday, November 19, 2010

Store Photos



By the power of internet connection aka modelmayhem.com, I was able to be linked up once again with a photographer. This time with someone who has been photographing for years, working for magazines, and who wanted to build up his own personal portfolio. Perfect for me, I let him have free rein with the store and here are some of the shots he took.

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic
Photos courtesy of Glenn Bo (http://glennebo.com)

I love these photos and am so grateful for kind photographers ; ). In other news, yesterday was quite a busy Thursday! A few people dropped off some great items including a bunch of men's shirts (but ladies, you will not be disappointed either). I am going to get everything input and out into the store for the weekend! Other things on my to-do list include contacting Etsy sellers about carrying their handmade items, decorating my store window for the holidays and getting more items online. Time to get busy..

Ps. Anyone know how to get the border off the photos on blogspot?

1 comment:

Mikhaila said...

Awesome pictures. That's great that yesterday as such a good day, can't wait to see the new stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails