Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Field House

I came across this Seattle store name and description in Lucky magazine and I knew I had to check it out. They are a twist on an old timey general store with a nod towards simpler times,

"The Field House is reminiscent of general stores that were once at the heart of rural towns across America. Its shelves are stocked with a wide variety of merchandise, including classic work wear, vintage goods, basic groceries and candies, flowers, and perfumes and candles. It captures the history, geography, and folklore of times past, when goods were less disposable and had more meaning, a time when people canned their own food and took a moment to converse with strangers."

Yeah you probably see it too, the inside photos definitely look a bit Urban Outfitters-esque, but I can see how they differentiate themselves and it really makes me want to open a similar concept store one day! Love it.

pic

pic

pic

2 comments:

Nico said...

This is so cute. I lovee Seattle.

LittleMissLee said...

awww i wish we had a place like this where I lived - so cute!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails