Friday, February 25, 2011

Meet new intern Emily!

pic

Hello to all, I’m Emily W. I am entering an internship at Blackbird Attic for fun and the experience. One day I hope to be a fashion buyer or fashion show coordinator. I’ve grown up to love fashion and I am intrigued with what people are wearing. Personally I would say I don’t have a specific style because one day I like to wear something dressy and the next simple and casual. I am only a sophomore in high school, but I have already started working on my fashion career. I hope to start my studies at Johnson and Wales during my senior year. I feel I have a personable and unique personality that people enjoy being around. Besides fashion, I play travel soccer and like to just hang out with my friends. I hope to get plenty of experience during my internship. Fashion isn’t just a career, it is a way of life for me.


Below are a few of my picks from Blackbird Attic's current inventory:

pic

This Cabin Creek sweater (size medium/large) is a favorite of mine because it is so uncommon. The sweater is comfy and can be accessorized to look chic and stylish. It’s warm and perfect for a winter day of relaxing. You can pair it with black pants and your favorite chunky necklace.

pic

This Mossimo skirt (size 6) gives a more dressy look and is perfect for a night out on the town. The gradient of colors is very pretty, and sweet, yet sexy. Add a black top and a collection of bangles for a special touch.

pic

Plaid button ups (size large/xl) are a must have for men these days. They are fashionable yet low key. This shirt can be paired up with jeans and moccasins for a indie look, or under a sports coat for that perfect date night look. It’s casual and comfortable which every guy wants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails