Monday, April 25, 2011

The Look Look

A bit of style inspiration from around the world..

Minnesota:

She's mixing a lot of patterns together here, but I think it works because of the color scheme. The only thing I would maybe change is either a more neutral bag vs the footwear or the other way around. I really like the vintage vibe but it is has a modernized edge to it. I think her use of accessories with the hair bow, necklace, ring, and belt, are perfect with this look.


Japan:

Very color coordinated and styled with detail. A clean cut but fun look. I like the pops of teal with the traditional red/white/blue.


NYC:

A simple easy breezy (yes that is what came to my mind, haha) look. The belt makes it a little more interesting. Also, anything wicker screams spring and picnics to me. What really drew me in was the floral top and pink skirt, I love me some pink and flower prints.


Poland:

I love that this is really simple but has a lot of style to it. I especially love the lace shorts and the styling with the accessories.


Hong Kong:

The up close shot of the shoes drew me into this look. Pink Pink Pink! I don't know exactly why, but I am into pink this spring even though I barely wear it/own anything pink.. I need to get on that. The nude colors and simple drapey outfit is also lovely and did you notice her tea pot purse?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails