Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dressing for the Occasion


I gotta say...I love that the weather seems to be warming up, but like the bi-polar biatch she is, Mother Nature keeps throwing curve balls our way. So, if you're like me, it's a daily struggle to pull a perfect-for-the-weather outfit when it just keeps changing at the drop of hail. I tend to gravitate towards mid-length dresses and boots this time of year, it seems to keep me warm enough but also allows for me to nix the tights. Below are some transitional pieces from Blackbird Attic, available now!

All of these dresses are so versatile in the fact that you can pair them with boots, a boyfriend cardi, a cool leather jacket or just wear it alone and you have SO many looks to choose from. I guess the question you really have to answer is: "Who do I want to be today?"
Mink Pink Dress I Medium I $24.99 I Source    
Silence & Noise Dress I Medium I $16.50
Anthropologie Maeve Dress I Size 10 I (Has straps)

May a pretty rainbow after the rain light your fashion ways...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails