Monday, April 21, 2014

Flower Power

Source
A phrase coined in the 1960s and 1970s, flower power has a peaceful meaning--hippies embraced the symbolism by dressing in clothing with embroidered flowers and vibrant colors, wearing flowers in their hair etc.

Abundant in the Spring, flowers along with pastels can be a great addition to your closet. Blackbird Attic has the following in stock:

Wear with a pair of high-waisted flares and some platforms and you have a groovy outfit.
Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte I Size 8 I $18

This dress is so versatile it's ridiculous--pair with heels and some fancy jewelry for a night out, or with wedge or gladiator sandals for a casual day look. 
Anthropologie Lilka Floral Ruffle Dress I Medium I $17.50
 I love the color palette within this Free People dress. Have fun with this and wear just as vibrant of colors on your feet and accessories.
Free People Dress I $24.99 I Small-Medium
 While I'm not a fan of the black tights in the photo, you can use black accessories to accompany this flowerful frock.
Silence Noise I Small I $13.50


Peace & Love,



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails