Sunday, June 10, 2012

Art. Cupcakes. & Vintage. Oh My!

The art opening was a fun time. Lot's of energy in the air last night in Beacon!



We had delicious cupcakes made by The Cupcake Baketress in Beacon. Chocolate with a graham cracker bottom! You could smell the chocolate as soon as you entered my shop.. delicious.



Thanks friends for stopping by! Below my friend Jess is sporting a top she had just bought alongside her newly purchased, perfectly matching, spirit animal, artwork from Alms & Terra.


Lastly, here are a few photos of some new items in the shop. I have been getting bombarded with drop-offs.. late spring cleaning I suppose! It will take me some time to get through everything, but be sure to stop by and grab the newest stuff before it goes. Actually the first dress below went yesterday to a lovely lady from Austin. But, don't worry, I have the cutest handmade vintage dresses I will be putting out in the near future.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails