Monday, June 11, 2012

My Week Recap 6/11/12


Took the whole family (2 cats, 1 dog, 1 boyfriend) to the vet last week. Snapped a cute photo of Sushi attempting to hide.


Walked down to long dock park and spotted this snake wrapped around a branch. I'm not a fan of snakes, but they are interesting to look at, especially when they're just hanging out in a tree, far enough away to not bite me.


We're trying to get our dog into the idea of swimming. This kind of worked. More coaxing sessions to come.


We spent a long time watching ducks and their babies. Must have been at least 5 different families. Little bit of a cuteness overload.


We picked this cat up at the flea market (the one on the left to clarify) and gave her a new coat. Sushi seems to approve.


I dyed my hair blue! It's actually more green than this photo represents, but blue none the less. My boyfriend dyed it for me actually. Another skill all boyfriends should have. He's a perfectionist, so getting dye on all the little strands of hair is great for him to take delight in.


On Second Saturday after my opening I stopped by Alms & Terra.



Had some laughs.


Checked out the new lounge at The Roundhouse. (Also stopped by earlier in the week and I am very excited for another nightlife option in our little city).


Sunday I opened a little late so I could indulge myself in a Beacon festivity which happens to include delicious strawberry shortcake!



Sunday evening I stopped by to keep my friend Jess company while she served at Chill Wine Bar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails