Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bright Ideas

One of the ways many people show their appreciation for art and color is wearing it. We're not talking about wearing sandwich board paintings on a street corner, we're talking about fashion.



When I was 18, I got my first credit card. I maxed it out within a week. Did I think I was some straight up baller like P.Diddy with a black card? Yup. My nasty little shopping habit wasn't such a bright idea for a college girl on a ramen and Diet Coke meal plan. But I did know one thing, I loved expressing myself through my clothes. Three part time jobs, a new credit card limit and some sweet Holiday sales later I was back on track. Luckily, our bright ideas at Blackbird Attic will only help your closet become more colorful at a fraction of the cost *wink*.

Cynthia Rowley Yellow Flower Top I Size M-L I $14.99

Staring at Stars Tulip Skirt I Size Small I $13.50

Zara Trafaluc Tropical Palm Tree Print Dress I Size Medium I $26.50


Happy Shopping!

TTFN,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails