Thursday, May 15, 2014

Not Everything Is Black & White

There was a time in the world when black and white weren't considered colors and even some die hard scientist geeks also still believe that it's a debatable issue (read up on it, here). Regardless, black is one of the most popular shades in closets--it goes with mostly everything, it's supposed to make you look thinner and you will always look chic no matter the ocassion.

Despite many designers (and Netflix TV shows) sprouting the idea that XX color is the new black, it just never quite gets dethroned. We're loving the black (and some white and gray) selections from our boutique below:

Free People Bustier Dress I Size Small I $24.99

Madewell Broadway Broome Black Lace Top I Size Medium I $18.50

Anthropologie Coquille Shorts I Size Small I $16.50

Tory Burch Reva Black Suede Flats I Size 8.5 I $55 I Retail $235

Our contest is still going on! Don't forget to Tweet, Facebook, Insta whatever your social media poison is, use the hashtag: #BlackbirdAttic30 for a $30 gift card. 

TTFN,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails