Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You're Invited: The White Party

Some years ago, when Puff Daddy was cool, he hosted the hottest (and brightest) party of the summer in the Hamptons: The White Party. Anyone who was anyone was invited and encouraged to wear white, before Labor Day...natch. And, though, white parties can mean different things to different people, it has us inspired to plan one to celebrate the impending summer season.

Lots of bloggers and fashion editors will tell you that it IS OK to wear white before and after Labor Day-fashion rules were always made to be broken, darlings.

Our white party outfit inspiration starts below...

Anthropologie Tiny Brand Cardigan I Size Small I $17.50  

AG The Ballad Boot Cut Pants I Size 27R I $29.99 

Anthropologie C Keer Folded Wings Top I Size S I $17.50  


Letarte Skull Beach Cover Up Pants I Size Small I $29.99 I Retails $218

TTFN,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails