Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Progressional Patterns

I've never been a huge "prints" person. My preference is to take a solid, bold color and accessorize the crap out of it. However, there are a few patterns that can make their way into my closet--anything leopard, maybe a cool chevron and perhaps a paisley. In an effort to move out of my comfort zone, I've been trying to incorporate more patterns into this Spring's haul. The pattern selection at Blackbird Attic is on point. Check out some of my favorites below:

Can you tell we're a little obsessed with Anthropologie? Can you blame us? The tank of the left is extremely versatile as you can wear it with slacks for work, a jean skirt for a casual weekend or skinny jeans and heels for a night out. The tunic on the right is perfect for a backyard BBQ or strolling for antiques. 

Right: Anthropologie Fei Plaid Tunic I Size 6 I $18
Left: Anthropologie Floral Tank I Small I $14.99

One thing is for sure, you don't have to be a member of a fancy boat club to rock this sailboat printed skirt. Wear with a crisp white button down for a casual business meeting or pair with a slouchy white T for an afternoon at the flea market. 
Talbots Sailboat Skirt I Size 8P I $17.50

 When I look at this Kate Moss dress, I want to be frolicking through Coachella or Bonnaroo barefoot wearing a flower crown.
Kate Moss Top Shop Dess I Size 6 I $18
 Despite it's bright colors and pattern, this tank can be work many ways. Try pairing it with jeans, skinny or flare, tucked in (mullet-style) with a black skirt and heels and also with a white flowy maxi for a nice contrast.
Zac Posen for Target I Medium I $9.50

Don't forget we have a contest going on! When you share this post, and why wouldn't you, use the hashtag #BlackbirdAttic30 to win a $30 gift card to the store!

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails