Tuesday, May 20, 2014

EmbroiderMe

Details can come in all shapes and sizes when it comes to fashion. And the details begin with embroidery--the handicraft of decorating pieces of clothing with needle and thread incorporating other materials like metal strips, beads, sequins etc... The possibilities are endless. Take for instance, these embroidered pieces from Blackbird Attic below:

Green parkas are SO in right now, you guys. 

Free People Jans Pirate Booty Green Parka Jacket I Size Small I $32


Floral details in a mauvy tone make this button up shirt perfect to wear for any season.
Free People Born Free Button Up Shirt I Size XS I $19.99        
The embroidery on the sides of these Free People jeans add a cool contrast to an otherwise run of the mill medium wash skinny. 


Free People Embroidered Side Jeans I Size 27" I $19.99
Accessorize with this belt for a casual day outfit and add in a pop of really cool detail.
Ann Taylor LOFT Beaded Brown Leather BELT I Medium I $7.50
Don't forget to stop and smell the details!

Also, if you'd like to win a $30 gift card to our shop, just use the hashtag: #BlackbirdAttic30 to enter to win! That's like SO easy, right?

TTFN,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails