Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finishing Touches

The icing on the cake. 

The cherry on top. 

Tying it up in a bow. 

There are a few sayings and doings that are synonimous with the final touch. When it comes to putting together an outfit, the accessories are always a fun finishing touch. Depending on the season, your climate and your style, accessories can come in all shapes and sizes. Many women I know love to finish their outfits with an infinity scarf and some cute stud earrings. Others prefer a statement necklace and some glitzy shoes. Whatever your finishing fancy is, Blackbird Attic has plenty for everyone in store:

A few years ago, the REALLY REALLY big sunglasses were in style. Now, thankfully, a more modern sunnie is what's all the rage.

Cole Haan 6090 Sunglasses I $18


This flat espadrille trend is legit my new obsession.  Wear these with a sporty sundress, with ankle pants and a button down or to the beach. The possibilities are literally endless.

*New* JJill Espadrilles I size 7 I $15.50

 Remember when your Mom used to buy you Keds to wear when you were a kid? Well, now they're totally cool to wear as an adult. Comfy and chic? Sold!

Keds Rally Glitter Toe Black Sneakers I Size 8.5 I $29.99

 A statement purse is a definite must-have in your repertoire of fashion accessories.

Michael Kors Brown Giraffe Canvas Leather Slouch Hobo Bag I $55


 It's the final countdown to a more fashionable, accessorized you!

TTFN,



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails