Monday, December 13, 2010

Blackbird Attic Holiday 2010 Windows

Finally got around to getting some window shots this past weekend. Still need to take some night ones, but you get the gist. That snow took us awhile to get right, but I am really happy with it! Luckily I have a boyfriend that comes from a family of perfectionist present wrappers.. and perfectionist pretty much everything (which can be both good and bad!). The fireplace is made out of cardboard, spray-paint, and masking tape. We tried to do the "real" fire thing with a fan and light but it wasn't working out as hoped. Anyway, our house is lacking any sort of decoration but we're going to try and get some things up this week. I love my Christmas decorations, I do.

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

You can see all the shots on Blackbird Attic's facebook.

1 comment:

Nico said...

whoa, very sophisticated! lookin' good, miss. i need to plan a trip up soon.

XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails