Thursday, December 23, 2010

Safe from the Cold

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

The above photos were taken of some items around my shop by the wonderful Glenn Bo.

Well it's here, Christmas! I am very excited to be getting out of town (hoping the traffic doesn't make me regret that). We are headed to Delaware for the weekend to visit my boyfriend's family. His niece and nephews get Christmas gifts galore and I am anticipating many smiling faces. We were pretty low-key with presents this year, but I did decide to give out some holiday cheer and make infused vodka with fresh organic cranberries and organic vanilla bean from the Beacon Natural Market. It has been infusing in my kitchen drawer and is ready for a taste test tomorrow! Then it's off to a pretty bottle and new owners.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing holiday season. My hours are a little wonky because Christmas and New Years both fall on weekends, so next week I am anticipating only being open Wednesday the 29th and Thursday the 30th. I will be closed for the weekend and open like normal the following Monday. I will update the facebook and website if anything changes.

The below song isnt the most uplifting Chrismas song, but I like it, haha.

1 comment:

Nico said...

Gorgeous photos! and thanks for the Christmas card, it was sooo cute. the photo is on my fridge :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails