Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meet Madison!

pic

I came across Blackbird Attic Boutique in my search for an internship. I wanted to have some experience in the fashion field while applying to colleges. Currently I am working on my portfolio for the Fashion Institute of Technology where I hope to be studying fashion design. My interest in fashion design started when I switched from catholic school to public school. I started experimenting with different styles and studying fashion magazines. I began sketching out designs like it was my life. The reason why I love Blackbird Attic is because the mix of vintage and new is something I'm really into. Being able to find that perfect vintage piece to fit into your wardrobe is what I am all about. I would say my style is a mix of vintage and current trends. One day I will dress like I'm a member of the cast from full house, then the next day I look like a Forever21 mannequin. My style is always changing but fashion will always be my passion.
- Madison

pic

What she's wearing: Vintage Eddie Bauer sweater given to me by a friend. Forever21 boots, socks and necklace, and leggings with stitch details that i got dirt cheap at Kohls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails