Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Deals

I just got these boots for $88 w/ shipping (originally $170). From Aldo.

I cant decide if the fur is tacky or awesome, I think awesome. I've been wanting tall lace-up boots forever. I pretty much just live in my cheap forever 21 boots and they always get wet/cold so I figured it was time for an upgrade. I hope these will be good for the slush of winter, but I am not expecting miracles. I think I'll still need some waterproof snow boots.

In other news, I was hoping to do a small photo-shoot with Madison today, but I can't find my camera battery charger anywhere. Ahhh so frustrating. Maybe we can get a few shots in before it dies.

3 comments:

Nico said...

i love these. and i think the fur looks so cute. i've been looking for a pair of boots with tha furrr.

Michelle Stasha said...

yeahh i am into tha furr, haha. i think more and more boots will be coming out with it, but steve madden has some cute shorter style ones i was eyeing too.

Mikhaila said...

I'm a fan of the fur definitely. Frank bought me a pair of lace up boots for Christmas and I've been pretty much living in them...sleeping in them too. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails