Friday, December 17, 2010

Madison' Picks

pic

As a new feature, I am going to have my intern pick out items weekly that she likes and have her write a bit about them.. so here goes, round one!

pic (small/medium, $22)

The reason why I chose this leather jacket is because I love vintage leather. You can wear this to rough up a cute cocktail dress or even wear it casually with some jeans. Vintage leather looks like it has more quality than the leather jackets produced today. It adds an urban feel to any wardrobe.

pic (medium/large $24)

This sweater is really cute for the colder months ahead of us. The buttons add detail making it easier to accessorize. One day if you're feeling sluggish you can pair it with some leggings and a loose tee or even wear it with some jeans and riding boots. My favorite part about this sweater is the way the front is knitted. This sweater is also vintage making it a fun piece to have for any casual outfit.

pic (small/medium $13.50)

pic
($65)

I absolutely love this skirt. It happens to be one of my favorite designers. It's metallic finish makes it great for any holiday party you will be attending this season. The floral pattern adds a bit of a textural detail. It can be paired with anything and still look chic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails