Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cats in Santa Hats

The store holiday windows are finished and now I just have to get some pictures of them, but the other day we did a little holiday themed photo shoot with our pets so we could send some photos out to family..

pic
There's my boyfriend, Jared, who helps with all my handy-man projects! Our dog, Sterling (Sterls) and our cat Sushi (Sush). She is thrilled to wear the santa hat I assure you. The dog was a bit troublesome to work with, high energy he is, so I am glad we got this shot!

pic
There's a cat under there.

pic
This is our little kitty Pixel(Pix)..(I guess we like to shorten names) who we got as a stray kitten right around the time I opened Blackbird Attic. We actually found out last week that he is very sick and probably won't be with us for much longer, so we are busy loving him lots and hoping he makes it to his first Christmas.

pic

pic
We love you pix!

2 comments:

Nico said...

cutest pics ever.

xo

jesse.anne.o said...

Awww. I love these guys. Much love to little Pix (black cats have a special place in my heart).

Related Posts with Thumbnails